Friday, January 2, 2009

Happy New Year!

May we all have a fantastic 2009. I was so bad with resolutions last year that I can't even remember if I made one or not. Of coarse I was pregnant and emotional that my husband was on his way to Iraq at the time the new year began so that is my excuse. This year I would like to be more physically fit. If that includes losing lots of weight then Fantastic. But I do need to try to eat more consistantly as well as healthier foods and be better at a consistant workout plan. I want to be better at doing my visiting teaching on a regular basis and not just sparatically. I also have decided to be on time to church 3 out of the four week in a month. It takes us about 15-20 min. to get from our house to church and we had the 9:00 block. Saturdays are also our only other day besides Sunday when we get to do anything in the evenings. Well now we have the 11:00 block and I think it will be a lot easier to get my 3 boys ready and going. :) I want to bake more. I have discovered that I have sort of a new found love for baking. I have been trying new recipes and I like to create so I think that one will be fun. I Wish the best for all my Family and friends in this new year. May God Bless you with what you need. And Maybe even spoil you a little with what you want. ;) ~Em

1 comment:

Hillary Luke said...

I think a lot of our new year's resolutions are the same. (Except 99% of the time I'm on time to church.) We'll see with having to get 4 kids ready all by myself. I love to bake so send great recipes my way. You're blog is fun. Your boys are darling. I'm glad Belle hasn't got any teeth yet! All my other kids had teeth by six months. She is so different from the other kids.