Monday, November 24, 2008

Our Trip To Yellowstone

Just a few great pictures from Our trip to Yellowstone in Oct. 2008 This was my first trip to Yellowstone and I was just in Awe the whole time we were there. There are so many wonders of Nature there and I couldn't help but capture some of them. I am thankful to be part of such a great family who values spending time together and goes on these wonderful vacations. I am glad that we had such a wonderful guide while we were traveling through Yellowstone. Thanks Jeremy!!!

We sure did make a lot of side stops and every one was worth the experience. I think that my favorite stop was just before we went to the falls. We stopped to see what a couple of people were looking at on the side of the road and discovered some Grizzly Bears off in the distance. I was able to look through one of the set-up scopes a few times and each time I was able to see the bears. The neatest part was when one of the bears got up form where it was laying down and started to run. It was almost like one of those nature programs you see on TV. Just Amazing!!!!!

The colors of fall were just starting to appear and man were they beautiful. I have heard a saying a few times that says,"All of Nature is a canvas painted by the hand of God." ~unknown and I believe that to be true. We are so fortunate to live in a world where such beauty is abundant and wonders never seem to cease.

Where Animals roam peacefully,

and rivers and streams seem to dance with the land.
I feel so blessed to live at such a wonderful time when Family is such a priority and Blessings seem to be endless. I am thankful for a family who loves me, and extended family who are so caring. I am blessed with 2 wonderful children of God and a Husband who everyday strives to be the best man He can be. I love my family and I love my Life!!!
~Em

1 comment:

Shelly said...

I'm so glad you have a blog and that you were able to find mine! I will enjoy getting updates on your life :) I have a hard time keeping up on mine, but I try! Your kids are so cute!